Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot Stuff!

Oh man, I'm still riding on that showcase high from Thursday! It was great! I'll putting up the video tonight ( I got my very first mac so I'm testing out iMovie)
 Sadly, last week was our last Yoga session with Bent on Learning. They'll be coming back this summer, but until then, the next few Tuesdays will be different classes taught by me, and they'll be awesome. Today, the schedule will go as usual, but starting next week, Tuesday may change so no one will have to go all the way up to the 5th floor.
 Thank you for those who came to the showcase! Please remember to read our emails because they are important! Empire After School only sends you emails concerning, well, the after school! If you missed the show, be sure to watch the videos I'm putting up to see how much your kids enjoy this program!