Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Open House date!

I apologize for the grammatical errors in my last post! I was typing as I was running out the door and didn't think to double check my work...shame on me....
 I digress, I wanted to post about our awesome scrapbooking class today with Della! She's very nice and creative, a perfect fit for Empire! She is also a para professional at the Ella Baker school so all the kids know her!
 We also have a date for the Empire Open House. Tuesday, October 18, 5:30-7pm. Refeshments will be offered!
 This open house is a chance for you the parents to come and meet some of the staff, ask questions, and of course get a chance to see what this after school has to offer your child. If you know any other Ella Baker families considering the different after school choices, tell them to join us on Tuesday October 18th to learn more about us and the cool classes we offer your children!
 5 days a week, $150 a month, a different class every day of the week, and we hire para professionals from Ella Baker.
At Empire, everyday is an adventure!