Friday, March 18, 2011

How the week went

As soon as I got home I sat down at the computer and couldn't wait to tell everyone how awesome our day was! Thank you to everyone who signed up for the half day ahead of time. You have no idea how much it helps! By signing up before the deadline I can get the right amount of staff. Since 80% of my staff are paras of Ella Baker they can not work on half days till the afternoon.By letting us know if your child is attending gives me the chance to ask other Empire staff for their help!
 Stars Wars was awesome to watch and it was a beautiful day! I was feeling under the weather this morning because I've been fighting a cold all week, but I had so much that when 6pm came I felt 20 times better. Being around these kids really made a difference to my health! Boy, I never thought I'd say that!

 It was a crazy week with conferences, schedule changes, and TWO half days so thank you for your patience during this time. We try to make things as easy a possible but sometimes it doesn't always go right.
 I'll try to remember all the crazy things that happened this week and try to add it to the blog asap, but for now I need to take a nap!