Monday, April 11, 2011

72 degrees!

Oh man, I hope weather.com isn't playing a joke on me.......With 72 degrees on our side, you'll definitely find our kids outside today. AND, Chipman is here for chess! He really loves coming to Ella Baker and teaching chess, and we love to have him!

 Need something for your kids to do during spring break? Worry no more! Empire is holding spring break at The Earth School, located on E6th street and ave B. Monday-Friday we will have fun, educational experiences, and did I say fun? Matt Chipman will be helping picking up kids at The Ella Baker school in the morning,7:45-8:15. I know it's not a lot of time, but it will still be a bit chilly outside so we don't want our kids out too long!We have applications for this spring break in the basement, or come and ask me or Valerie! We DO NOT offer programming on April 25 or 26.
 We also have a half day coming up,THIS FRIDAY APRIL 15.
 If you told Valerie your child is coming to the half day and haven't paid, you still have to pay for your child to be on the list. I don't like being a "list" person, but as you all know, getting staff for these half days isn't easy since 86% of my staff works in Ella Baker.
 Thank you for your understanding and have a groovy day!