Friday, April 15, 2011

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

No no, not us, silly goose! We're watching Star Wars today and we're on to probably the best movie of the trilogy, The Empire Strikes Back. I know I've been pumped to see this for a while. The half day schedule will be posted around the building and all staff will have a copy.
 The quick version of the schedule is this:
Prek/k and 1st grade are group A and 2nd grade and up are group B
Group A will be outside until about 1:30,then bathrooms,water,etc, and movie watching in the basement at 2-3:30ish. After that they'll split into their regular after school groups and have art,classroom time, and dismissal in the basement!

GroupB will watch the movie first, then go outside when group A comes in. After that they'll have art with johnny, chess, and all that good stuff!

 I'm sooooo excited for the break and I hope you are too! We offer holiday programming for April 18-22 and NOT April 25 and 26. Holiday Programming will be held at The Earth School on the lower east side and Matt Chipman will be picking up Empire kids in front of The Ella Baker School  in the morning. He will be picking up kids 7:45-8:15 and then he heads to the subway. I know it's not a big window, but it's not summer yet so it might be too cold for our kids to stay outside too long.....
 Anywho, feel free to call or email with any questions!!!!
 Have an AWESOME break, I know I will because I'm going back to West Virginia!