Friday, February 4, 2011

Art with Johnny!

Another beautiful day in the greatest city in the world!
Yes you will find some of our kids outside, but not for too long. There shouldn't be any serious changes today and Johnny is ready to get creative with our kids.
Yesterday at capoeira, the 4th and up group rocked the house! The 2nd and 3rd graders were a little too rowdy in class, but their Team Leader Jackie Kirkland sat down with them after class and chilled out for a bit, I know next week will be a lot more fun.
 Tim showed the prek/k how to draw their favorite superheros and taught the kids the back rounds of some of their favorite characters. I got to sit in on one of the classes and it was really fun.
The 1st graders got to try Capoeira for he first time yesterday so there was a slight change in schedule that may have been confusing for some parents.
 If you're not sure where your child is, make sure to check our schedule because Valerie and I always post classroom changes, or if a group is running late, and they do, please call Val or myself so you don't have to run around the building. It's my job to make this an awesome after school program and it's also my job to help you out, so let me!!
Be sure to check the blog because we'll adding any changes to the schedule here and around the building as they happen!