Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Swimming Swimming in the Swimming Pool!

 One of my favorite things to do at after school is jump into the pool! Our little swimmers are bobbing along, and pretty soon some of those first timers will be swimming like fish!
 As some of you know, there is no pressure on our beginners to go underwater, float, or swim on their own. The pace we learn at has to be comfortable for them and so far it's been so fun!

 There are no changes to the schedule! I sure do hope this nice weather stays around!

 Did you know there's a half day on Friday? Did you sign up your child? Have you already put some cash down? It's only $10 11:30-3pm, that's pretty cheap...... You have to sign up before Friday or your child can't come. It's not that they're not welcome, but if I don't know how many kids are coming, I won't know how many adults to staff. Since 95% of my staff are Ella Baker employees, I have to find alternative team leaders to help of half days.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this blog and I hope more parents start to!