Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting into the swing of things...

 Wow! What  day yesterday! Thank you so much for being patient with our groups. For our pre-k-1st grade groups, transitioning from place to place is a routine they have to get used to, so I apologize for any inconvience this might have caused you, since all three of those groups were trying their best to be at the right spot on time.
 Again, please feel free to call me if you need to pick up early. I'd rather know that you're coming so you're child can be ready, than to have you run around the building exhausted!
 Even though some of our groups were little behind, we still had a great time in yoga, Thanks Salvador!

 Today is another adventure at Empire! Today, Della Cannon, a paraprofessional at Ella Baker, is going to be teaching a scrap booking class today. We're very excited to have her join us and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.
 Thanks so much for your support and I'll see you soon!