Monday, June 11, 2012

Half Day today and Father's Day Gift wrapping and OUR PICNIC!

Another Half day! AND there's a half day this Friday, so please please make sure you sign up AND pay before Thursday at 12pm.
 I can't believe I forgot to put our Father's Day Gift wrapping in our newsletter!!!! Just like the holidays and Mother's Day, we're bringing in all kinds of cool presents for dads that your child can pick out and wrap for only $5!!!
 I got some cool stuff! It starts tomorrow. Since today is a half day, I didn't want to put too many things on my plate, but our Team Leaders will be reminding you during the week about our awesome gift wrapping!
  Last but not least, Thursday,June 21, we're having an after school picnic in Central Park. at 3pm, kids will be picked up and taken to Central Park to play some group games (my favorite) and eat tasty food! Donations are totally welcome, and you can come too for the fun!! We will try to be back at the school at 5pm. If your child has other plans or can not attend, please let us know ahead of time! There is a chance we may move this picnic to June 22,the Friday, but we'll let you know!