Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Much Better!

Yes, I do believe this template is much better.....
Today is yoga! Our yoga teacher Salvador starts September 25, so that means that yoga class will be taught by me! If your child went to our summer camp, they will tell you that my yoga/pilates classes are fun and active! I secretly love teaching and if I could I would be teaching every single class we offer, but I am only one woman and must share the love of teaching with everyone.....but today can be my day to shine!
 I always have fun teaching yoga/pilates(I add pilates to the mix to keep it upbeat). The yoga class is on the 3rd floor,rm318. Please check the schedule posted on the message board by the security desk to see where your child's group is.

  If your child is in prek or k, please be patient with us while we get place to place. Our little muchkins are new to the program and need time to travel. Thank you for your understanding and please feel free to email or call anytime!
Bridget Ellsworth
(540)336-0684
bridgette@empirecamp.com
 or Valerie Kirk
vkirk@schools.nyc.gov