Thursday, September 6, 2012

WELCOME BACK!

Oh boy! Welcome back everyone! I hope you had a great summer, I know I did!
 Let's start off the year right by telling you that today was a great first day, lots of new classes, lots of new kids, and lots of fun lie ahead for the new school year. More than ever Empire is moving forward with the times and introducing classes you'll love like fencing,theater,swim,and dance!
 If I met you today, hi! Thanks for visiting the blog! This blog is great for me to share info,pics,schedule changes, and anything that might spark your interest.
 If you didn't catch my name, it's Bridget Ellsworth, Site Director at The Ella Baker School. I've been working here for a number of years and it only gets better. I can't tell you how great it is to see everyone again and to see new people. Never hesitate to ask me any question ever! Call or email anytime, or leave a comment here on the blog to show your support of the interweb!
Bridget Ellsworth
(540)336-0684
bridgette@empirecamp.com

 Don't forget we have 9 half days this year and Empire does not cover the holidays the month of September, but we cover the upcoming holidays: Columbus Day Oct.8, Veterans Day and Election Day!